Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Twilight Basket Love

This is another one of the absolutely indescribeably cool items we will have up for our silent auction.















































"The basket is made of chip wood and has been adorned with elegant black/white and red velvet ribbon.The lid is made of birch wood. I painted it black and then hand-painted I Love Twilight in the Zephyr font. I adorned the *heart* with beautiful red rhinestones. The lid was then trimmed with large rick rack. I attached the lid to the basket using rivets and sewed the handle and basket liner with 100% cotton fabric (black liner with black/white diamond ribbon - same as trimmed on basket). The lid was finally sealed with a clear varnish for durability. Each basket comes with a list of care instructions so that you can enjoy your basket for MANY MANY years! :)

Please visit my WONDERFUL etsy friend Taryn to see more of her great creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment